Online CE for Chiropract..
Cleveland Chiropractic College provides online CE courses for chiropractors in 37 states.
What is available?
Browse our on-line catalog to find courses that meet your CE needs. Cleveland online course benefits:
• No lost weekends or hotels
• No travel time or airports
• Courses on YOUR schedule
• YOU choose the curriculum
How do you start?
1. Click "New User" link in the top right hand corner of this page to register.
2. Once you are logged on, go to the Course Catalog on the left of the screen, then choose a course.
Just click on the "Frequently Asked Questions" button on the left and look for the links to videos that show you how to do everything you need to do on this site.
Who accepts our Courses?
1. Many states approve Cleveland Online CE courses. Please click the "State Approvals" button on the left side of the page for a complete list.
2. The following states do not approve online continuing education for relicensure hours: FL, IN, KY, LA, MS, OK, WI, WY.
4. Some states issue specific approve codes, such as MO 2010000861 (Diagnosis hours) or CA-A-14-02-8636 (History and Examination hours). These and other approval codes will appear in your Certificate of Completion you receive by email after course completion.